VEGAN MEAL PREP (4 servings)
1 cup brown rice
1 can chick peas (garbanzo beans)
1 bag chopped kale
2 heads of broccoli
2 cups of chopped sweet potatoes or Alexia sweet potato puffs
4 tablespoons of olive oil
Salt (to taste)
Garlic salt (to taste)
Onion powder (to taste)
Perfect Pinch sweet onion & herb seasoning (to taste)
Paprika (to taste)
Snap peas (optional)
Cooking spray (optional)
1. Put brown rice and two cups of water in a rice cooker and cook for recommended time on package.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. Wash broccoli and cut into small pieces. Place on baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with garlic salt and onion powder. Bake for about 20 minutes.
4. Place kale on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, onion powder and paprika. Bake for about 15 minutes.
5. Open chickpeas and drain water out of the can. Cook on medium heat with Perfect Pinch sweet onion & herb seasoning for about 3 minutes.
6. Plug in the waffle iron and add the sweet potatoes or sweet potato puffs when the waffle iron is hot. Cook for 7-8 minutes.
7. Remove broccoli and kale from the oven and let the cool.
8. Add rice, broccoli, kale, chickpeas, and sweet potatoes to meal prep containers,
1. Heat meal prep (on aluminum foil) in the toaster oven for about 5 minutes or cover with a damp paper towel and microwave for 1-3 minutes.
2. Serve with snap peas, avocado, tahini, and paprika if desired.