VEGAN APPLE CRISP
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup oats
1/3 cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons vegan butter
1/2 tsp salt
1. Peel apples and cut them into bite-sized pieces.
2. Coat the inside of a baking dish with vegan butter.
3. Put apples into a bowl and add 1/2 cup of brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Mix well with hands or a spoon.
4. Transfer mixture to baking dish.
5. Combine brown sugar, flour, oats, salt, and vegan butter in a bowl. Mix with hands or spoon until well combined.
6. Top the filling with the mixture.
7. Bake at 350° for 55 minutes.